- Innovation – The first revolutionary advance in combined ablation, resection, and fluid management
- Efficient – Unparalleled control over the surgical environment – all-in-one controller and devices improve visualization, fluid management, and efficiency
- Ease of Use – Combined system simplifies set up and maintenance, and reduces need to exchange devices intraoperatively
- Versatile – Surgeon has tactile control of all device options including mode, speed, suction, RF, and flush
Tricera System offers multiple modes in one unique system
The Tricera Handpiece is an integrated bipolar RF Shaver handpiece with an OLED display. This reusable handpiece provides the surgeon exceptional control of the procedure including the ability to adjust modes, settings, motor speed, suction, and activate joint flush.
The handpiece has a device recognition feature and will automatically adjust the available modes and settings for each device attached. The OLED display clearly shows the mode of operation and settings for the surgeon and inverts color when in RF modes for convenience and ease of use.
- Revolutionary – The first-ever bipolar RF integrated shaver handpiece
- Innovative – Combination of bipolar RF and mechanical resection redefines arthroscopic procedures
- Visualization – OLED screen provides visual feedback for mode selected, motor speed, RF power level, and suction levels
- Control – Handpiece controls provide surgeons with tactile and visual functionality, reducing OR staff system management
- Sterilization – The Tricera OLED handpiece can be sterilized via Steris or STERRAD Hydrogen Peroxide gas sterilization (please refer to Instructions for Use for detailed sterilization guidelines)
Tricera Autoclavable Handpiece
The Tricera Handpiece is also available in a steam autoclavable version. This handpiece provides the surgeon the same functionality and control of the procedure as the OLED version, without the visual OLED screen. This handpiece can be sterilized via steam autoclave in addition to Steris or STERRAD Hydrogen Peroxide gas sterilization. (Please refer to the Instructions for Use for detailed sterilization guidelines).
Tricera Autoclavable Handpiece Instructions for Use
Veriflow™ is RELIGN’s unique, patented inflow/outflow fluid management system that maintains consistent fluid pressure throughout the procedure while reducing pressure spikes and troughs. This system features a self-loading cassette and utilizes a proprietary algorithm that measures backpressure and joint pressure, resulting in extremely accurate flow and joint pressure. The system automatically adapts to any sheath/scope manufacturer and provides excellent visualization with consistent joint distension, even when using tapered sheaths.
Exoflow™ is RELIGN’s outflow-only fluid management offering that provides surgeons the flexibility to use their existing inflow fluid management setup while automating outflow through RELIGN devices. Exoflow features a “lock and load” self-loading cassette. The outflow activates automatically with device use as well as on-demand when the flush mode is activated.
The Tricera Footswitch is ergonomically designed and allows the surgeon to adjust the mode and pump, activate coag and ablation, and flush the joint, all with the familiar configuration of the standard yellow activate pedal on the left and blue coag pedal on the right.