Veriflow Inflow/Outflow Technology
RELIGN’s patented, integrated Veriflow™ technology optimizes fluid pressure while reducing pressure spikes and troughs. This self-loading inflow/outflow fluid management system utilizes a proprietary algorithm that measures backpressure and joint pressure, resulting in extremely accurate flow and joint pressure. The intuitive system adapts to any sheath/scope manufacturer and provides excellent visualization with consistent joint distension, even when using tapered sheaths.
- Easy to use – First-ever self-loading inflow/outflow fluid management system which enables one-handed installation
- Time saving – Prepackaged tubing and cassette for quick and easy set-up
- Reliable – Proprietary algorithm measures the backpressure and joint pressure and adapts to any sheath/scope manufacturer, resulting in accurate flow and joint pressure
- Consistent – Evenly controls pressure without spikes and troughs
- Dependable – Excellent visualization with consistent joint distension
- Synchronized – Works harmoniously with the resection and ablation functions of the Tricera Controller, enhancing visibility and reliability
Exoflow – Outflow Technology
Exoflow is RELIGN’s outflow-only fluid management offering. Exoflow offers users the ability to use their existing fluid management set up and pulls outflow through the Tricera Handpiece only when a RELIGN device is in use. The addition of Exoflow provides users with a complete fluid management offering.
- Compatibility – Exoflow is compatible with existing fluid management setups for seamless integration
- Plug and play – Prepacked cassette and tubing with “lock and load” installation for ease of use
- On demand – Outflow activates only when RELIGN device is in use or when Flush mode is activated